Library: Monthly Commentary on Business and HR Issues
My Wish List For Professional HR Associations
Posted: 3/4/2012 By David Wexler
Other Reflections Articles
- The Invisible Hand (of HR)
- So, Who Owns Culture & Culture Shift In Organizations?
- What kind of HR Leader Are You?
- What CEOs Say About HR
- Are We Financial Illiterates?
- Are You Looking for Work?
- What Does Your Business Consider Key For Success?
- The Implications Of The Changing Physical Work Environment
- David Wexler
- Something I Learned for Dealing With Toxic Leaders
- The Importance Of Staying Connected
- Reinventing Recruiting
- A Review Of 2011 & Preview Of 2012
- Searching for Mr. or Ms. Good CEO
- New Budget and a chance for some refreshed thoughts
- A Darwinian Approach To HR Leadership
- HR is key in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Working Long Hours? Better Buy A Defibrillator
- Making Sure the Employee Fits The Job
- Should We Pay for Whistle-Blowing
- Some Thoughts RE: Spring Cleaning
- Are We Doing Our Jobs As HR Leaders?
- So The Recession Is Over, Now What?
If I were to grade our effectiveness, I would likely assign a score of “B” for individual efforts, aggregated to the level of all HR practitioners in Canada, and “C” for the Professional HR Associations that many of us are a part of.
Why these particular grades? I suppose it comes down to my admittedly limited observations of individual HR leaders, and my even more limited observations of Professional HR Associations. While I c.....
LOG ON: Please Login / Sign In with your member access to view and comment on the rest of this post.